Effective as of December 1, 2014
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. LICENSE GRANT. This Agreement provides You with a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicenseable license to use the Website solely for your personal use or your internal business purposes.
2. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS. The foregoing license is limited. You therefore may not (i) use, copy, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, display, rent, lease, sell, modify, alter, license, sublicense, or commercially exploit the Website (or any part thereof) in any manner not expressly permitted by this Agreement, (ii) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, or create any derivative work of the Website (or any part thereof); (iii) access, link to, or use any source code from the Website (or any part thereof); or (iv) erase or remove any proprietary or intellectual property notice contained in or on the Website (or any part thereof). In addition, You acknowledge and agree that exceeding the scope of the license herein shall be a material breach of this Agreement and subject to the termination provisions set forth herein.
3. USER OBLIGATIONS. Subject to Zero Parallel's right to monitor or audit compliance, You acknowledge and agree that it is solely your responsibility to maintain your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By accessing or using the Website, You also agree to be responsible for and to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, regulations, rules, and guidelines with respect to your use of the Website. In addition, You agree to assume all responsibility for your use, and the results of your use, of the Website, including meeting any requirements of your contracts with third parties or other persons.
4. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The contents of the Website, including all software, design, text, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, databases, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds, artwork, presentations in any format, computer code (including html code), products, information, and documentation, as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of the Website (collectively, "Material") unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled, and licensed by Zero Parallel or its licensors. Any rights granted hereby are expressly licensed. Zero Parallel does not grant any implied right to You or any other person and does not transfer or assign any ownership or intellectual property interest or title in or to the Website (or any part thereof) to You or anyone else. Accordingly, Your unauthorized use of the Website (including any Material) may violate intellectual property or other proprietary rights laws as well as other laws, regulations, and statutes. The Website and Material is Copyright ©2014 Zero Parallel LLC and/or its licensors. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on the Website or Material, including notices on any audio/visual material You access, download, transmit, display, print or reproduce from the Website. You shall not, nor will You allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website), or otherwise use, any Material without the express prior written consent of Zero Parallel or its owner if Zero Parallel is not the owner. Zero Parallel and all other names, logos, and icons identifying Zero Parallel and its products and services are proprietary trademarks of Zero Parallel (or its affiliates), and any use of such marks, including, without limitation, as domain names or account identifiers, without the express written permission of Zero Parallel is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names mentioned herein or on the Website may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
6. LENDERS. If wish to become a Lender, You must complete one or more online sign up forms that request specific information from you, including, but not limited to, your name, company name, and phone number. Once You submit the form to Zero Parallel, Zero Parallel will decide whether to extend you an offer to become a Lender. Submissions to Zero Parallel are not offers, but merely solicitations of an offer.
7. MOBILE SERVICES. The Website may include certain services that are available to You via your mobile phone or other mobile device if You have subscribed to them, including the ability to use your mobile device to receive and reply to messages from Zero Parallel, and access certain other features (collectively, "Mobile Services"). Although Zero Parallel does not charge You for these Mobile Services, your mobile carrier’s normal messaging, data, and other rates and fees will still apply to your use of the Mobile Services. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your mobile carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. Therefore, You are responsible for checking with your mobile carrier to determine if the Mobile Services are available for your mobile devices, what restrictions, if any, may be applicable to your use of the Mobile Services, and how much they will cost you.
8. FEEDBACK. Zero Parallel welcomes your feedback and suggestions about Zero Parallel’s products or services or with respect to how to improve the Website. But, by transmitting any feedback or suggestions and any related information, material, or other content (collectively, "feedback") to Zero Parallel, You represent and warrant that such feedback does not infringe or violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party (including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, or trademark rights) and that You have all rights necessary to convey such feedback to Zero Parallel. In addition, any feedback received by Zero Parallel will be deemed to include from You a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive right and license for Zero Parallel to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, and display (in whole or in part) worldwide, or act on such feedback without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such information, material, or content, and You hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
9. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. You represent and warrant to Zero Parallel that (i) You are at least the legal age of majority, (ii) You are authorized to enter into this Agreement, (iii) You will not use the Website or the Materials for any purpose or in any manner that violates any law or regulation or that infringes the rights of Zero Parallel or any third party; (iv) any information or data provided to Zero Parallel by You will not violate any law or regulation or infringe the rights of Zero Parallel or any third party; (v) all information that You provide to us in connection with the Website (e.g., name, e-mail address, and/or other information) is true and accurate; and (vi) You are authorized and able to fulfill and perform the obligations and meet the conditions of a user as specified herein.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. THE WEBSITE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS." ZERO PARALLEL DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS IN TERMS OF AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, COMPLETENESS, FUNCTIONALITY, INTENDED PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE. ZERO PARALLEL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR IN A MANNER THAT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE IS WITH YOU. THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, LEADS, MARKETING SERVICES, AND ANY ASSOCIATED INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND ZERO PARALLEL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR BASED ON COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CONSUMER IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE, OR THE RESULTS TO BE ACHIEVED FROM LEADS, INCLUDING ANY SPECIFIC CUSTOMER CONVERSION RATES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THAT LEADS AND CONTACT INFORMATION COLLECTED HAVE NOT BEEN SCREENED OR VALIDATED BY US AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE AND ALL RISKS OF CONDITION, USE, QUALITY, DESIGN, OR FITNESS ARE YOURS.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Zero Parallel shall have no responsibility to provide You access to the Website. You acknowledge and agree that Zero Parallel shall not be liable or responsible for any claim, damage, or loss resulting, directly or indirectly, from a cause beyond Zero Parallel’s control, including, but not limited to, offers or promotions made available on the Website, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other connection problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, governmental restrictions, or any claim, damage, or loss arising out of transactions or interactions between You, third party merchants or anyone else. You specifically acknowledge that Zero Parallel shall not be liable for defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with You. MOREOVER, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL ZERO PARALLEL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR LOST PROFITS, FOR LOST DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ZERO PARALLEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY OF ZERO PARALLEL FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO USE OF THE WEBSITE, RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000.00 USD), AS LIQUIDATED DAMAGES AND NOT AS A PENALTY EVEN IF ZERO PARALLEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIABILITY, IF ANY, SHALL BE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE.
13. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement has been made in and will be construed and enforced solely in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., as applied to agreements entered into and completely performed in the State of California (without regard to conflict of law principles). The state or local courts in the State of California will have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over all controversies in connection with this Agreement, and You hereby consent to such exclusive and personal jurisdiction and venue. Any claim You might have against Zero Parallel must be brought within two (2) years after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. In addition, You agree to waive any right to a jury trial in connection with any action or litigation in any way arising out of or related to this Agreement and that each party has the right to seek attorneys' fees in any proceeding. You also acknowledge and agree that any applicable state law implementation of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (including any available remedies or laws) shall not apply to this Agreement and is hereby disclaimed. A printed version of this Agreement and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent as other documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Please contact Zero Parallel if You wish to receive a printed copy of this Agreement.
15. NO CLASS ACTIONS. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CONSOLIDATED OR CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSION OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST COMPANY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
16. ENFORCEMENT. Zero Parallel wishes to maintain the Website as a helpful resource for all of its users. As it relates to Zero Parallel, You therefore have no reasonable expectation of privacy while using the Website because Zero Parallel reserves the right to view, monitor, and/or record activity on the Website (in accordance with applicable law) and to comply with government or court appointed authorities when necessary. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Website may also result in criminal and/or civil prosecution, including, without limitation, punishment under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 under U.S. federal law. You shall therefore not, nor shall You permit any third party to, disable, circumvent, or otherwise avoid any security device, mechanism, protocol, or procedure established by Zero Parallel for use of or with the Website. Moreover, You also acknowledge that any breach, threatened or actual, of this Agreement by You may cause irreparable injury to Zero Parallel and/or its licensors, such injury would not be quantifiable in monetary damages, and Zero Parallel and/or its licensors would not have an adequate remedy at law. You therefore agree that Zero Parallel and/or its licensors (or on their behalf) shall be entitled, in addition to other available remedies, to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction restraining any breach, threatened or actual, of your obligations under any provision of this Agreement. Accordingly, You hereby waive any requirement that Zero Parallel or its licensors post any bond or other security in the event any injunctive or equitable relief is sought by or awarded to Zero Parallel to enforce any provision of this Agreement.
18. TERMINATION. Zero Parallel also reserves the right at any time and on reasonable grounds, which shall include, without limitation, any reasonable belief of fraud, illegal activity, or actions or omissions that violate any term or condition of this Agreement, to terminate this Agreement with You (including any registered account) in order to protect its name, business, or goodwill and/or any other user. You acknowledge and agree that Zero Parallel shall have the sole right to determine in its reasonable discretion whether You are engaging in any unauthorized activity and/or violating any term or conditions of this Agreement. Zero Parallel shall also not be responsible or liable for any damages or loss, such as loss of sales or profits, as a result of any termination of this Agreement in accordance with this section. You may also terminate at any time by ceasing to use the Website. But, all applicable provisions of this Agreement will survive termination, as outlined below. Any licenses from Zero Parallel and any right to use the Website shall immediately cease upon termination of this Agreement. The provisions concerning feedback, Zero Parallel’s ownership rights, representations and warranties, warranty disclaimer, limitation of liability, governing law, enforcement, termination, and the miscellaneous terms will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason.
Effective Date: December 1, 2014
Collection of Information
We collect personal information from you when you register as an Affiliate or Lender ("Network Member") or when you contact us. Personal information we collect may include, without limitation, name, birth date, home and/or mobile telephone numbers, personal email address, and mailing and/or home address.
When you visit the Website, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time of your visit, browser type, operating system, the specific web pages visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed the Website. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Website, the areas or pages of the Website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Website, the number of times you return to the Website and other clickstream data. We may also use non-personal information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes.
We may also use web beacons on the Website, in our emails and in our advertisements on other websites. Web beacons are tiny graphic images that are used to collect information about your Site visit, such as the pages you view and the features you use, as well as information about whether you open and/or act upon one of our emails or advertisements. We may also collect the URL of the website you visited immediately before coming to the Website. Web beacons help us analyze our Website visitors' behavior and measure the effectiveness of the Website and our advertising. We may work with service providers that help us track, collect and analyze this information.
We may combine the non-personal information we collect, such as through cookies and web beacons, with other information we have collected from you.
Use of Information
If you do not wish to receive communications from us about offers and promotions, you can opt-out of receiving these communications by calling us at (855) 295-4386, emailing us at info@ZeroParallel.com, or by following the instructions in the messages you receive.
Disclosure of Information
We take reasonable and appropriate security precautions to secure the personal information that you choose to provide against the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized access of such information. Unfortunately, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of any personal Information you transmit to us.
You agree that your access to and use of this Website and your use of Zero Parallel's services - which necessarily includes data storage and data transmission - are done at your own risk.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
Zero Parallel retains the submitted or collected personally information on this Website as needed to perform Zero Parallel's services, to comply with legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce agreements. If you wish to correct factual errors in your personal information, or to update any portions of your user profile, please contact us using the contact information below.
We do not direct the Website to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of eighteen (18). You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to become a Network Member.
Third Party Websites