Affiliate Managers are responsible for recruiting exceptional Affiliates to our network and fostering solid business relations with them. To that end, you will be responsible for managing Affiliate requests, reviewing campaign analytics/reporting, optimization of campaign performance, and increasing sales opportunities. read all
Zero Parallel, LLC
We are a leading Affiliate Network in online advertising and marketing designed to provide an unprecedented experience for lenders and affiliates. Zero Parallel stays at the forefront of the industry by recruiting and maintaining a team of seasoned professionals that have a passion for providing quality service and are dedicated to maintaining high standards of industry compliance.
Interested in joining our team? We always have our eyes out for new talent. Please submit your resume and we’ll keep you in mind for future openings.
Affiliate Manager - Summary:
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Affiliate Manager to join our team! As an Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting exceptional affiliates to our network and fostering solid business relations with them. To that end, you will be responsible for managing affiliate requests, reviewing campaign analytics/reporting, optimization of campaign performance, and increasing sales opportunities. In addition, this position requires an individual capable of working with other internal departments to monitor affiliates’ campaigns for strict adherence to industry compliance and best practices.
If you answered 'Yes' to all questions above, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Do you have experience recruiting high caliber publishers/affiliates?
- Have you worked for a lead generation company with experience in short-term lending?
- Are you internet savvy?
- Do you thrive under pressure?
- Can you handle multiple tasks successfully?
- Are you professional, energetic, and friendly?
Requisite Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in partnership, referral or affiliate marketing
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge of online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM
- Daily monitoring of trends and patterns from online marketing efforts
- Providing performance evaluation and optimization suggestions to affiliates based on analytics
- Contact and develop relationships with prospects via phone, email, etc.
- Knowledge of online marketing best practices, and applying them in a consultative role
- Knowledge of tracking referrals (e.g. cookie expiration, last click)
- Previous experience in sales/account management
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a critical thinker and be able to problem solve
- Must be open to travel to industry conventions as a company representative
- A.A. or B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years as an Affiliate Manager for a lead generation company, preferably with experience in the short-term lending and/or mortgage vertical
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and extremely internet savvy
Why Join Our Team?
Zero Parallel boasts a great team culture where hard work is not only appreciated, but also rewarded! At Zero Parallel, we believe that our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees. To that end, here are just a few of the benefits we offer to all eligible employees:
- Employer Paid Medical and Vision Insurance
- Multiple dental insurance options
- Employee Discount programs
- 5 sick days per year
- Opportunity to accrue up to two weeks’ vacation time
In addition, all of our employees enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the day, and a business casual dress code.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional advancement with a company that values and rewards dedication, hard-work, team-players!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and optional cover letter, along with hourly expectation. PDF is preferred, but we will accept cover letters and resumes in Word.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
- Full-time Position, hourly
- Working Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Affiliate Manager: 2 years for a lead generation company