Zero Parallel, LLC
Zero Parallel, LLC is the leading Affiliate Network in online advertising and marketing designed to provide an unprecedented experience for lenders and affiliates. Headquartered in Glendale, California, Zero Parallel stays at the forefront of the industry by recruiting and maintaining a team of seasoned professionals that have a passion for providing quality service and are dedicated to maintaining high standards of industry compliance.
Client Relations Coordinator Summary:
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Client Relations Coordinator to join our team! As a Client Relations Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring our existing clientele receives unparalleled service, including responsive and predictive campaign management. Essential to this role is the ability to foster and maintain strong business relationships with our existing clients and to aggressively expand our client base. To that end, your daily responsibilities will include procuring new business, as well as reviewing clients’ campaign analytics, performing campaign optimization to increase sales, and applying a results-oriented approach to all client requests and inquiries, with the ultimate goal of maximizing account performance.
Join Our Team…
If you answered 'Yes' to all questions above, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Do you have strong sales experience?
- Do you exude a high level of professionalism?
- Are you a strategic thinker?
- Are you able to adapt to and be flexible with your work environment?
Requisite Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong interpersonal communicative skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Knowledge of online marketing best practices, preferably in the online lending vertical
- Must be a critical thinker, with the ability to anticipate problems and quickly find effective solutions
- Must be open to travel to industry conventions as a company representative
- Minimum of 2 years relevant sales experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Proven sales record of aggressively expanding client base
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and extremely internet savvy
Why Join Our Team?
Zero Parallel boasts a great team culture where hard work is not only appreciated, but also rewarded! At Zero Parallel, we believe that our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees. To that end, here are just a few of the benefits we offer to all eligible employees:
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Accrued vacation
- Weekly office massages
- Fully stocked kitchen & regular office lunches
- Team building activities & company social events
- Employee Discount program
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional with a company that values and rewards dedication, hard-work, team-players!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume with salary expectations in PDF format.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within his classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Zero Parallel, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.