Zero Parallel, LLC
Zero Parallel, LLC are a prominent and fast growing online marketing and advertising company. A leader in the space currently seeking an exceptional candidate who is detail oriented, enjoys multi-tasking and takes pride in their work to join our team of talented professionals in a fast-paced office environment.
Zero Parallel is searching for a talented, multi-faceted Copywriter with the experience and imagination to make huge contributions to a busy, fast-paced marketing creative team. This individual will be responsible for creating compelling content for a broad range of projects. The ideal candidate can think outside the box and challenge the status quo.
- Are you creative?
- Do you enjoy the research process?
- Are you internet-savvy?
- Are you innovative and versatile in your writing?
- Do you thrive with challenge?
- Create appealing content for multiple marketing channels and communication vehicles (articles, brochures, display ads, print ads, fact sheets, web content, emails, newsletters, blog posts, press releases, and video scripts)
- Ability to write about a variety of topics, including B2B services
- Research industry and industry-related issues to develop new and relevant content
- Maintain a consistent voice in all creative content and ensure it adheres to corporate messaging and style guidelines
- Edit content developed by others within the company for spelling, grammar, punctuation, style and accuracy
- Manage multiple deliverables and deadlines efficiently
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Work closely with project team members across all departments, including executives
- Provide general support to the Marketing Department
- Participate in internal brainstorming sessions by proposing and presenting ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in writing, content marketing, social engagement experience
- An eye for the types of content that will generate interest, awareness, and readership
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management across all departments
- Strong understanding of how copy works visually in the context of web pages, emails, and marketing collateral
- Excellent command of the written English language, including impeccable spelling, grammar and stylistic skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Strong understanding of SEO and content optimization
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, preferred
- B2B experience, highly desirable
Why Join Our Team?
Zero Parallel boasts a great team culture where hard work is not only appreciated, but also rewarded! At Zero Parallel, we believe that our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees. To that end, here are just a few of the benefits we offer to all eligible employees:
- Employer Paid Medical and Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount programs
- 5 sick days per year
- Opportunity to accrue up to two weeks’ vacation time
In addition, all of our employees enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the day, and a business casual dress code.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, optional cover letter, along with hourly expectation, as well as samples of your writing. PDF is preferred, but we will accept cover letters and resumes in Word.
IMPORTANT: We will ask you to submit a short writing sample as “homework” after the first interview, which will determine the possibility of a second interview.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within his classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Please NO recruitment agencies, as Zero Parallel does not accept agency resumes.