Zero Parallel is a Digital Marketing Network equipped with innovative technology to help publishers and partners get the best results across all sites and marketing channels. Headquartered in Glendale, California, Zero Parallel has remained at the forefront of the industry for years by recruiting and maintaining a team of seasoned professionals that have a passion for providing quality service. Zero Parallel is committed to advancing the lead generation industry by fostering a culture of innovation.
We are seeking a highly motivated, Affiliate Coordinator to join our team. The Affiliate Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring our existing clients receive unparalleled service, including in depth analysis reports and exceptional customer support. Essential to this role is the ability to be a quick learner and to have the ability to be sell sufficient. The daily responsibilities for the Affiliate Coordinator will include, technical analysis between our affiliate department and client relations, monitoring day to day traffic and lead volume, overseeing accounts and reports in LMS, on-boarding/vetting potential pubs, and coordinating & scheduling meetings.
- Are you a strategic thinker?
- Do you enjoy building strong relationships?
- Are you detail oriented and a multi-tasker?
- Do you have strong analytics skills?
- Do you have advanced Microsoft Excel skills?
- Do you have a high level of professionalism?
- Do you have the ability to work in a rapidly growing environment?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all questions above, then we would love to hear from you!
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be able to work in a dynamic work environment
- Advanced reporting and analysis skills
- Client management skills
- Strong interpersonal communicative skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Must be able to take initiative
- Must be a critical thinker, with the ability to anticipate problems and quickly find effective solutions
- Preferred minimum 2 years of relevant affiliate relations and analytics experience, preferably in the affiliate services industry
- Proven experience in analytics, reporting, and data evaluating is a must
- Experience with online media buying a plus!
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and extremely internet savvy
- or B.A. in Business, Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field
Why Join Our Team?
Zero Parallel boasts a great team culture where hard work is not only appreciated but also rewarded. At Zero Parallel, we believe that our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (100% paid for employee only)
- Accrued vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Gym Membership
- Weekly office massages
- Monthly car wash
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and cereal bar
- Weekly office lunches
- Team building activities & company social events
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to join a company that values and rewards dedication, hard-work, and team-players.
Zero Parallel, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.